Why your iPhone 5s/6/6s Stuck in Recovery Mode ?
There are three main reasons:
1. When you update to iOS 8/9, your iPhone gets stuck in a restart loop. It happens when something goes wrong with the update, or when you have extremely low battery life when installing the update.
2. The Apple logo has been on screen for a long time, with no changes.
3. When you attempt to update the iOS or restore iPhone 5s/6/6s data from iTunes backup, the process didn't complete. And now iTunes doesn't register the iPhone when you connect it to your PC.
In this article, I will introduce you a best way to fix iPhone 5s/6/6s stuck in recovery mode quickly. And you need a tool---Reiboot
Reiboot is a very famous freeware that can help you fix iPhone 5s/6/6s stuck in recovery mode with just one click. What's more, you won't cause any data loss when you fix the iPhone 6/6 Plus that stuck in recovery mode any more.
How to use Reiboot to fix iPhone 5s/6/6s stuck in recovery mode ?
Only three steps will be OK !
1. Download Reiboot software on your PC .
2. Connect your iPhone 5s/6/6s to PC and run the free iPhone reboot tool. You'll find that the "Exit Recovery Mode" button is now activated when the connection is successfully built.
3. Click on the button and wait for about 20 seconds to fix the recovery mode issue. Then your iPhone will reboot signifying that iPhone 5s/6/6s is out of recovery mode.
Be careful when your iPhone enter recovery mode, or you could risk losing iPhone data. However, if you lost data from iPhone accidentally, you can use the “Files Manager”— iPhone Care Pro. It can easily help you restore contacts, music, photos, notes from iPhone.