iOS 8.0.1 Came with Serious Problems like Loss of Cellar Reception and Disability of Touch ID
Wednesday morning, Apple released iOS 8.0.1, the first update of iOS 8. But no sooner had Apple released the update than iPhone users began reporting serious problems, seemingly caused by the update, including “no service” on the display, unable-to-use Touch ID, etc. Less than 40,000 people were affected by the bugs in iOS 8.0.1, Apple said.
iOS 8.0.2 is Coming Timely to Fix the iOS 8.0.1
|iOS 8.0.2 Update|
Then 1 hour after the update released, Apple pulled back iOS 8.0.1 on Apple Developer Center and stop the OTA download.
Now iOS 8.0.2 is released to fix the big embarrass on iOS 8.0.1. Apple said that the new update fixes the issue in the iOS 8.0.1 update that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Apple hasn’t revealed the source of the problem with first update but later apologized for the issues it caused and offered a temporary workaround while they readied a new update. No matter what the source of problem is, the new fix iOS 8.0.2 has been available to us. Let’s have a look at the detail changelog of iOS 8.0.2.
Changelog of iOS 8.0.2
1. Fix an issue in iOS 8.0.1 that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
2. Fix a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
3. Address an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user entered their passcode
4. Fix an issue that prevented some apps form accessing photos from the Photo Library
5. Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
6. Fix an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
7. Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
8. Fix an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored form iCloud backups
9. Fix a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari
Now you can download and install iOS 8.0.2 and enjoy with your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and other iDevices. Note the fix of problem iPhone, iPad, iPod stuck on recovery mode here.
|iPhone stuck on red iTunes logo screen|