iPhone is a very advanced mobile phone that is used in all over the world. Using this you can take photograph anywhere anytime. With its convenience, digital camera is not a must when you are out to travel or other else. You can store lots of photos, music, videos, SMS messages, contacts, and other data on your iPhone.
What disturbs us is that sometimes you mistakenly delete some photos or other data from your iPhone but later you realize that they are important for you. Many times, iPhone users have to face the problem of data loss because of many reasons. Thus, to recover data from iPhone has become a serious problem. However, thanks to the various data recovery software for iPhone, recovering iPhone data is just a piece of cake nowadays.
Part 1: Recover iPhone Backed Up Data with iTunes
As an iPhone user, we have no excuse not to use iTunes fully. We should backup our iPhone data frequently and regularly. This backup file will help user when there is data loss issue. In such cases, user can restore data using this backup files.
Now imagine that you have an iTunes backup of your iPhone data, such as iPhone photos, contacts, text messages and so on. Let’s learn how to recover lost photos from iPhone backup with iTunes.
1. Open iTunes and right click on your phone's name.
2. Select “Restore from Backup”. If you don't have an iTunes backup, iTunes will not offer this option.
3. Use the drop-down menu to select a backup then click “Restore”.
4. Wait till the backup is restored. It depends how many files you have restored. So please wait patiently.
5. Click “OK”.
6. Wait while the Apple iPhone 5 is synced.
7. When the restoration is done, you can disconnect your iPhone from the computer.
In some cases, however, the iTunes does not help user to recover complete data or show some error message during the recovery process, then you must go for third party tool, iPhone 5 data recovery software is a piece of such software which can recover all important data on iPhone 5. It is a very efficient tool that recovers data deleted or lost from iPhone. Plus, user can recover data from iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, all iPads and iPod, iPod Touch, etc.Mac and windows version is available to users using different device models.
Part 2: Recover Lost iPhone Photos with iPhone 5 Data Recovery
Since we have learnt that even you cannot restore your data with iTunes, you can still use iPhone data recovery to find your lost data on iPhone. Then learn how to use the iPhone 5 Data Recovery Tool to recover your lost pictures.
1. Download the software – Tenorshare iPhone 5 Photo Recovery. You can try the free trial version at first. Install and run it on your computer.
For mac: http://www.tenorshare.com/products/iphone-data-recovery-mac.html
2. Connect your iPhone 5 with computer. Then run the data recovery program. Choose the option “Recover Data from iOS Device”.
3. Scan your iPhone through a communicating process.
4. Preview your files including photos in the left of the program. Mark the ones that you want to recover, then click “Recover” button.
5. Specify a location for your recovered file. From this location, you can view your files directly. Go to check it.
You can try any of the solutions to recover your lost iPhone 5 pictures. Hope this helps. If you have any problem on recovering iPhone photos, tell me in the following comment box, I will help you to my best knowledge and experience.
Related topic of iPhone recovery
How to recover deleted files from iPhone
Free way to recover contacts on iPhone 4S