Brief Introduction of the iPhone Data Recovery Software
Two Main Functions of this iPhone Data Recovery - Recovery & Backup
Recovery FunctionIt provides 3 recovery strategies to forensically recover deleted or lost data from iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S and previous models. Note that you should not use your device anymore as you realized the data loss because iPhone data recovery would be of no help when the space was overwritten.
Direct Recovery Mode: Recover Data from iPhone without Backup, from iOS Devices Directly
Backup Recovery Mode: You can recover lost or deleted files from both iTunes and iCloud backup. The premise is that you have an available backup to restore from and better a recent one.
|3 Recovery Strategies Provided by iPhone Data Recovery|
With a variety of success stories, the software is highly popular in the market as a recovery tool for iPhone. iPhone has large more and more like 64 GB, 128 GB memory space in which you can store thousands of personal documents like photos, videos, e-mails with attachments, text files, ringtones and other downloaded items. So it could be a great disaster when unexpected incidents happens. However, in case any data loss problem occurs or data on your iPhone gets corrupted, you can recover the lost information in time before the space rewritten with this iPhone recovery process.
|Extract/Backup Data from iTunes Backup to Computer|
Except to free up space, every time you do adventurous operation on your iPhone such as iOS 8/7 update or iDevices jailbreak, you should backup your iPhone files in case data loss.
iPhone Data Recovery can help you copy/extract iPhone data to local PC/Mac. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about your iPhone suffers accident and the data may lose.
Note: Recoverable/extracted files include all Pictures, Videos in the Camera Roll, Text Messages, WhatsApp Messages and Chat History, Tango Messages, Contacts, Call History, Notes, Calendar Events, Reminders, Voice Memos, Safari Bookmarks, Messages Attachments.
How to Use the iPhone Data Recovery Software?
The steps is the same to recover lost data or backup data. The operation difference comes from different mode. Let’s learn respectively.Download this software. And install it on your computer at first.
Mode 1: Recover Lost Files from iPhone Device without Backup
1. Run the program, in the main interface, choose the right mode” Recover Data from iOS Device” from the top menu.
2. Then connect your iPhone with PC. Enter DFU mode if you hold an iPhone 4/3GS//3, three steps offered in the interface, follow the prompt and the countdown timer given by the intelligent program.
3. Start to scan your iPhone files. Click “Start Scan”, then there will be a communicating process for scan.
4. Preview the recoverable files on your iPhone. In the left side of this interface, all the recoverable files such as call history, SMS attachments, camera roll and so on are listed by categories. Click a specific item, you can view the detailed information in the right pane.
5. Press “Recover” button and specify a location for the recovered/ extracted files to complete your work.
Mode 2: Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
2. Click “Start Scan” to scan your iPhone files in the iTunes backup.
3. Preview your iPhone files. After the scan is done, all the recoverable files are listed in the left bar. Click your wanted ones to preview and mark them.
4. Recover your needed iPhone files with one few mouse clicks. When a window pops up asking for a save path for the recovered/extracted iPhone files, give a proper save path on your computer disk.
Mode 3: Recover Data from iCloud Backup
If you backed up your iPhone to iCloud, you can also restore deleted data from iCloud backup.
1. Select the recovery mode "Recover Data from iCloud Backup" and sign in iCloud with your account and password.
2. Choose the backup that you need to restore from then click "Next", it would start to download data from iCloud backup.
3. After download is done, you can choose your needed data to recover. Important note is that the download may take a few while if you have a big size data on iCloud backup, so wait for it to complete patiently.
Video tutorial for iPhone Data Recovery to give you a plain operation.